With EE home broadband you can browse, email, shop and bank online safe in the knowledge that your devices are protected with McAfee's anti-virus, anti-spyware and anti-phishing features. McAfee Multi Access delivers security protection for devices at home and on the move
- One product protects your PCs, Macs, smartphones, tablets, laptops, and netbooks.
- Never forget your passwords again with McAfee SafeKey password manager
- You can even track, lock or remotely wipe your smartphone or tablet
- Protect your identity
- Block spam and dangerous emails
With McAfee Family Protection you have the peace of mind that your children are safe to learn, explore, and enjoy the internet. You can be notified instantly by email if any access to inappropriate sites is attempted.
- Fast, simple age appropriate settings enabling parents to provide a safe Internet experience in minutes.
- Powerful online protection that prevents children from accidentally viewing inappropriate content.
EASY TO INSTALL
- Your digital life can be complex. It should be easy to get your stuff protected.
- Secure your devices quickly and simply, using one link and auto detection of device types.
- Just scroll to the bottom of this page. Once you are our customer and using our network, you will see the words 'Register and Download' at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, just go to Help and follow our simple step by step guide.
- You will need to register with McAfee. This will involve adding your payment details. You won't be charged for the first year's subscription. You will get a half price discount on the following year's subscription.
Back to home
FIRST YEAR FREE & RENEWAL
We offer you McAfee's award winning online security free for 12 months (Multi Access 2013 worth £74.99, Family Protection worth £30.99).
To help you stay protected for a second year you'll automatically get a discount and only pay £45 for the next 12 months. One month before your subscription is scheduled to expire, the credit card on file for your McAfee account will be automatically billed and your subscription will be extended for another year.
If you don't want to renew automatically simply log on to your McAfee account and set the Auto-Renewal feature to Off. If your Auto-Renewal has been disabled, you will receive a notification one month before your subscription expiry date.
*Exact set of functionality depends on your device and operating system